Saturday, December 28, 2024

Watch You Sleep

 


Watch You Sleep   

  

I know I’ll wake up before you, you need to sleep more than I do...  

And that’s okay because I love to listen to your breathing and watch you sleep...  

Such a peaceful moment in a world full of chaos, lying in bed, with my love, just watching you....  

It’s moments like these, memories made in peace and quiet that I so desperately want to keep!  

  

I watch you sleep, and in that moment, everything is right in my world, everything is perfect...  

It’s a dream come true, having the love of my life, my soulmate, next to me...  

These moments are the moments that matter the most to me, the ones I want to protect...  

Because I love to watch you sleep, in bed next to me where you belong, where you’re meant to be!  

  

I could watch you sleep everyday... forever!  

  

-Angela Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...