Saturday, December 28, 2024

Dude-Dee-Doo


 Dude-Dee-Doo  

 

Rascal, my cute little dude-dee-doo, how much you light up my life, how much I love you!  

Your cute little demands for elevator up and elevator down...  

You look like a cat, but I don't think you are, but you’re a character for sure, my little dude-dee-doo...  

And I would swear you’re more like Garfield when I take too long to feed you, and you have a meltdown!  

  

Rascal, you’re a unique one for sure, especially with your morning ear scratches....  

Yelling at me to let you use my toes to scratch those folded ears...  

I think you as a cat was one of the world’s biggest mismatches...  

But I wouldn’t trade my little dude-dee-doo for anything because you’re the best, sometimes making me laugh so hard it brings tears!  

  

Love you my little dude-dee-doo!  

 

-Angela Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...