Friday, December 27, 2024

More But Less


 More But Less 

 

It seems we have become more but less...  

We have stronger feelings than just friends with benefits...  

I guess in a way this is a hot mess; a beautiful hot mess but still a mess...  

Yes, we are less than a couple, less than actually together as it sits...  

  

Stuck somewhere in-between more but less and working to find our balance...  

Still treading lightly, taking baby steps with our hearts...  

Both are a little afraid, not wanting to get hurt but when we’re physically together it’s like being in a love trance...  

What we have may be more but less, but it’s beautiful and this is just where it starts!  

 

-Angela Stull 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...