Sunday, December 29, 2024

With You


With You
  

  

With you, things feel different, stronger than they have ever been before...  

With you, I knew the night we met, it would be easy to keep the promise to never leave you, I just didn’t know how much I would want to stay...  

With you, I feel feelings I didn’t even know possible, that come from deep inside, inside my core...  

With you these feelings are amazing and as scary as hell, but I hope it’s always this way!  

   

With you, I have no doubt that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be, because you and I were meant to meet...  

With you, my heart feels full, like loving you was its only purpose...  

With you, I have found my safe place, my home, my heaven, no need for anyone else, so anyone who might be interested in me can take a seat...  

With you, I feel safe, in your arms I feel loved, in bed I feel satisfied, and every time I see a picture or get a message, I can’t help but smile... you being extremely handsome is a plus!  

  

-Angela Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...