Tuesday, December 24, 2024

What I Need



What I Need 

 

Everyone says the need a smart, good looking, loyal man that will spoil them... well   

in you, I found what I need...  

I don’t expect perfect, perfect doesn’t exist, I just want someone to love me, treat   

me like I matter and not treat me like an afterthought...  

What I need is someone who cares, who knows how to put their phone away to enjoy  

us... I need someone of a different breed...  

I need someone that lets me know they miss me and check in regularly, so I don’t  

worry... you did that right away, didn’t have to be taught!  

  

What I need is someone willing to work on communication...  

Who isn’t going to get frustrated and give up when things get a little hard for  

us...  

What I need is someone that will discuss us, discuss hopes, dreams and never let me   

doubt my position...  

What I need is someone willing to match effort for effort... treat me like I mean  

something... that’s a must!  

  

What I need I found in you!  

  

-Angela Stull 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...