Monday, December 23, 2024

Creativity  



Creativity   

 

I have always been a creative person; it was one of life's few blessings granted me...  

But somehow, meeting you has brought out a creativity unlike anything I could of   

Hoped for...  

You unlocked something inside of me that could potentially open opportunities for   

Me, and I hope you stick around to see...  

With writing to help me express myself to you and to help with my overthinking,   

Maybe I could publish a book, that’s just one door!  

  

You’ve brought me back to my drawing and the creativity is flowing...  

It’s like you opened a flood gate; ideas just keep presenting themselves...  

There is not enough time in the day, but the ideas keep going...  

At this rate, I will have walls full of art and books upon books on the shelves!  

  

Thank you for the creativity, Baby!  

 

 -Angela Stull 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chaos Within My Mind

Our Time Together

Our Time Togethe r   Our time together  means so much, I am not sure I can even put it into words just how much it means to me.   When we ar...